Grand Celebration with Open Top City Tour
4 - 4.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Helicopter | Land at the Bottom | Meal
Book this special Grand Celebration Promotion for travel through March 31, 2017 and receive a FREE Open Top City Sightseeing Tour through the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Fremont. Offer Expires March 31, 2017.
Our helicopters will take you on a dazzling journey over the Mojave Desert to the Grand Canyon West with sights of Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam along the way. Your helicopter will then take an exhilarating 4,000 foot descent to the canyon floor. Passengers will have the opportunity to gaze up at the nearly mile-high stone walls on either side of them. Your helicopter will then fly you back our terminal, where complimentary shuttles are waiting to drop you off at your Las Vegas hotel.
Your sightseeing adventure continues back on the Strip when you take your free Open Top City Sightseeing Tour with Big Bus Tours. This iconic double decker bus will take passengers to plenty of famous landmarks like the “Welcome” sign, the Luxor Pyramid, the Excalibur castle - even the legendary downtown casinos. Onboard guides will detail information about the history of the city, as well. This hop-on/hop-off tour allows guests to get off the bus to spend more time at sights. You can reboard every 20-30 minutes when you're ready to continue sightseeing. See all the fantastic landmarks of the Strip while relaxing on this open-air bus tour.
For travel dates between through 31 MAR 2017.
Online bookings ONLY.
One ticket to be given for each passenger at time of check in for the Grand Celebration.
The ticket is valid for 1 day.
Bus Schedule: 10am - 7:30pm daily, every 20 - 30 minutes from select hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area (see map).
- Breathtaking panoramic views of the Hoover Dam, Grand Wash Cliffs, Grapevine Mesa and Grand Canyon West
- Canyon landing 4,000 feet below the rim
- An unforgettable champagne picnic with time to explore
- EC130 helicopter with luxurious comfort and wraparound windows
- Multi-lingual narration
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 4 - 4.5 hours hotel to hotel
Approximately 70 minutes
Time spent at the Canyon
Approximately 30 minutes
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels
Check in at our state-of-the-art terminal in Boulder City
Once in the air, you will fly over the world-famous Hoover Dam and Lake Mead on your way to Grand Canyon West, Guano Point, and Eagle Point
Touch down and disembark at our exclusive landing site 4,000 feet below the rim of the Grand Canyon
Exploration and Meal
Enjoy a champagne picnic and time to explore the surrounding area
Return Flight and Hotel
Board the helicopter for your return flight. Upon arrival at the terminal, you will check in with the transportation desk and board a shuttle back to your hotel
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
PAPILLON IS PLEASED TO OFFER “SUPER SAVER” RATES FOR GUESTS WHO BOOK TWO WEEKS OR MORE IN ADVANCE AND WISH TO TRAVEL BETWEEN OCTOBER 1, 2016 THROUGH APRIL 30, 2017. THESE RATES ARE FURTHER DISCOUNTS OFF OUR INTERNET PRICING. THE GREAT RATES COME WITH A FEW GUIDELINES.
Our super saver fares are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you need to modify the product departure date and/or time, and the modified date/time is a higher fare, then the difference between the desired date/time’s fare and the original super saver fare will be charged. Modifications are subject to availability and may be made up to 24 hours prior to tour departure time. If you cancel for any reason, your payment is non-refundable. If the tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, you have the option of rescheduling to a new date/time at no charge or may receive a full refund.
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PBW4:BB