Platinum West Rim with VIP Dining
12 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Sprinter | Stand on the Edge | Meal | Adventure Tour
Enjoy a luxurious visit to Grand Canyon West, complete with an upscale dining experience on the edge of the canyon! The tour begins with a road trip from Las Vegas aboard a Sprinter vehicle specially-customized with plush seating, air conditioning, and oversized windows for a luxury sightseeing journey. Brief stops will be made for close-up views and photo opportunities of the breathtaking desert landscape, Hoover Dam, and the roaring Colorado River. Before long, your scenic journey will reach the stunning West Rim of the Grand Canyon, home to the revered Hualapai Nation.
One of the West Rim's hop-on/hop-off shuttles will be waiting to transport passengers to two overlooks offering spectacular sightseeing and photo opportunities. The first overlook is Eagle Point, where you'll discover remarkable views of the famous stone formation resembling an eagle in flight.
Also located at Eagle Point is the Sa’Nyu Wa restaurant, offering exceptional Southwest-inspired dishes infused with Asian accents. Because this establishment rests right at the edge of the West Rim, fantastic views of the canyon walls are visible from every table within the glass-walled dining room. After indulging in this upscale dining experience, guests will hop aboard the shuttle for one more stop at Guano Point. Here the most amazing views of the West Rim will unfurl before you - nearly 360 degrees of canyon beauty. As the tour comes to a close, the shuttle will transport guests back to the awaiting Sprinter for the return trip to Las Vegas.
Please note: For safety reasons, children under the age of 2 are not permitted on this tour.
- Roundtrip hotel transfers
- Custom touring vehicle that comfortably seats up to 12 passengers
- Photo opportunity at the Hoover Dam
- Eagle Point and Guano Point overlooks
- Breakfast and snack
- VIP dining with spectacular views of the Grand Canyon
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 12 hours hotel-to-hotel
Time spent at Grand Canyon
Approximately 4 hours
Approximately 2.5-3 hours each way
Guests are picked up at their Las Vegas hotel.
Rest Stop at Dolan Springs
Quick stop for a stretch and a snack.
Arrive Grand Canyon West
Transfers to multiple stops along the rim: Eagle Point, and Guano Point.
From this viewpoint, see an impressive rock formation of an eagle taking flight.
A reserved table awaits guests at the Sa'Nyu Wa Restaurant to enjoy a three-course meal with amazing views of the Grand Canyon.
See more views of the canyon from different locations at this viewpoint.
Complimentary lunch available at one of the rim stops.
Return to the terminal and meet your driver for return transfers back to Las Vegas.
Quick 15-minute restroom break
Guests are returned to their respective hotel.
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: MLW-4V