Golden Eagle Air Tour Super Special
3.5 - 4 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Only a few free hours in your Las Vegas vacation? This Grand Canyon helicopter tour will fit in perfectly! Departing from our private heliport in Boulder City, this tour includes aerial views of both Hoover Dam and Lake Mead before reaching the spectacular Grand Canyon West. Your scenic journey is hosted aboard one of our luxurious and comfortable helicopters featuring with wide-angle windows. These aircraft have been designed from the ground up for sightseeing and feature a nearly 180-degree field of view, passenger-to-pilot communications, and choreographed music through noise-cancelling headsets. Feel the awe of soaring over the desert landscape on this exhilarating day tour.
- Amazing aerial views of the Grand Canyon
- Scenic helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Helicopter designed for comfort and sightseeing
- Multilingual narration
- Roundtrip transfers from most Las Vegas Hotels
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
Approximately 3.5-4 hours hotel-to-hotel
Approximately 70 minutes
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Check in at our state-of-the-art terminal facility in Boulder City.
Fly over the world-famous Hoover Dam.
One of the largest bodies of water in the Southwest.
Soar above Grand Canyon West with views of Guano Point, Eagle Point, and the Colorado River.
Return transport to your Las Vegas hotel via shuttle.
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Save up to $140 per person
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|