2 for 1 Hoover Dam Bus Tour
4.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Hoover Dam
Bus | Hoover Dam
This trip includes shuttle transportation from most major Las Vegas hotels to our bus depot. You will then get registered and go through a brief orientation before boarding a luxury motor coach for the 45-minute trip to the Hoover Dam. Along the way, your professional driver will tell you about points of interest. You can sit back and enjoy the scenic beauty of the southwest Nevada desert.
As you wind your way towards the dam, you will be treated to views of the largest man-made reservoir in the United States, Lake Mead. Formed from the Colorado River by the construction of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead provides water and recreational opportunities for the region. At the dam you will be greeted by a Department of Reclamation tour guide. You will be able to walk along the top of the massive structure and view the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, an engineering marvel of its own right.
Stand with one foot in Nevada and the other in Arizona! The VIP Tour takes you down inside of the Hoover Dam where you will see and learn about the massive electric producing generators. Learn details about the incredible effort it took to build the concrete structure and its importance to this part of the United States. Once above, you will have time to go inside the Visitors Center, visit the museum and view a short film on the dam's construction. Take advantage of the amazing photo opportunities that abound. Once your time at the Dam is done, you will board your motor coach back to Las Vegas.
- Hotel pick-up
- Transportation by motor coach from Las Vegas to Hoover Dam
- 1.5 hour stay at Hoover Dam
- Access to Visitor Center, exhibit area, museum and the "Construction of the Hoover Dam" movie
- VIP Hoover Dam Interior Tour
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
4.5 hours, including hotel transfers
Time spent at Hoover Dam
Guests are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas.
Departure for Hoover Dam
After checking in at the bus depot, guests board a motor coach and head to Hoover Dam.
Hoover Dam Interior Tour
Once guests arrive the dam, a VIP interior tour is included of the lower level showing the inner workings of the dam and providing history of its construction.
Time to explore the Visitor Center and upper levels. Total time at Hoover Dam is about 1.5 hours.
Return to Las Vegas via motor coach
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: BLD-4:CHDB