Afternoon Bites + Night Flights
A relaxing lunchtime tasting menu at Matteo’s in the Venetian Resort and Casino, then an afternoon to explore at leisure, before being picked up for your nighttime adventure by a limousine-style vehicle. You will be whisked to our VIP Las Vegas terminal and board your luxury Helicopter for a spectacular flight above the Las Vegas Strip. Be amazed by the Lights and sights that include the Bellagio Fountains and the Skyscapers of New York New York as your soar high above.
Enjoy a fabulous lunchtime three-course tasting menu at Matteo's, located in the Venetian Resort and Casino. The meal includes an appetizer, entree, and even a homemade dessert. After lunch, take time to enjoy the many sights of the Las Vegas Strip before you prepare for your nighttime adventure. You will be picked up from your hotel by a limousine-style vehicle and taken to our VIP terminal in Las Vegas before boarding your luxury helicopter. The spectacular night flight over the Las Vegas Strip will leave you in awe of the lights and sights as your spy such landmarks as the Luxor with it's Space Beam, the Fountains at Bellagio, and the Eiffel Tower. Don't forget that once-in-a-lifetime selfie as you circle the Stratosphere Tower!
- Three Course tasting menu at Matteo’s in the Venetian Resort and Casino
- Aerial views of the Las Vegas Strip
- Narrated flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas Strip and the legendary Downtown district
- Limousine-style Transportation
- Three Course tasting menu
- Flight Duration: Approximately 15 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water; however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Do not forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This tour is air-only. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!