Afternoon Bites + Night Flights
Enjoy a delicious lunchtime tasting menu at Buddy V's Ristorante in The Venetian Resort, then an afternoon to explore at leisure before being picked up for your nighttime adventure by a luxury transport vehicle. You will be whisked to our Las Vegas VIP terminal and board your helicopter for a spectacular flight. Be amazed by the lights and sights of the iconic Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas as you soar high above.
Enjoy a fabulous lunchtime three-course tasting menu at Buddy V's, located in The Venetian Resort. This dynamic menu brings flavors inspired by Buddy Valastro, best known from TLC's Cake Boss. Originally from New Jersey, Valastro was influenced by his large family gatherings and introduced his Las Vegas casual Italian restaurant featuring beloved family recipes. The menu includes some of his favorite cuisines, including Grandma's Meatballs, My Wife's Eggplant Parm, Grilled Salmon, and Shrimp Scampi. For dessert, guests will choose between Buddy V's famous Cannoli or the daily chef-selected dessert.
After lunch, take time to enjoy the many sights of the Las Vegas Strip before you prepare for your nighttime adventure. You will be picked up from your hotel by a luxury vehicle and taken to our VIP terminal in Las Vegas before boarding your helicopter. The spectacular night flight over the Las Vegas Strip will leave you in awe of the lights and sights as your spy such landmarks as the Luxor with its Space Beam, the Bellagio Fountains, and the Eiffel Tower. Don't forget that once-in-a-lifetime selfie as you circle the Stratosphere Tower!
- Three Course tasting menu at at Buddy V's Ristorante in The Venetian Resort
- Aerial views of the Las Vegas Strip
- Narrated flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas Strip and the legendary Downtown district
- Round-trip Transportation
- Three Course tasting menu
- Flight Duration: Approximately 15 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. – Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.
- Water: You may bring bottled water; however, passengers cannot open the bottle in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that using “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September. We suggest heavy winter clothing from October to mid-March.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This tour is air-only. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed:$50.00
Health and Safety Protocols
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized regularly
- Social Distancing recommended
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!