Grand Celebration Sunset Private with Vegas Strip
3.5-4 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Helicopter | Limo | Meal
The spectacular Las Vegas Strip is even more spectacular when viewed from your own private helicopter! Start your exclusive Sunset Grand Celebration tour in a private EC-130 (EcoStar) helicopter, with seating for up to 6 passengers, leaving the Las Vegas strip. The pilot will make his way to the Hoover Dam where the panoramic windows allow for unbelievable views of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. The tour continues with a flight path that takes you along the West Rim of the Grand Canyon over the Skywalk Glass Bridge located at Eagle Point. You will then descend 4,000 feet to a special plateau on the Canyon floor. Take advantage of the photographic beauty of your surroundings and explore the Canyon floor as your pilot prepares your champagne. Spend time exploring the historical Canyon walls and the shore of the Colorado River. Departure is perfectly timed to take you back to Las Vegas as the golden sunset lights up the Strip so you and your private party can enjoy the spectacular southwest desert sunset views.
- Complimentary roundtrip Private limousine hotel transfers from most major hotels
- Private helicopter flight over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the West Rim of Grand Canyon
- 30 minute landing on the canyon floor
- Light champagne picnic served under an authentic Hualapai Indian Ramada
- Beverage cooler including assorted Soft Drinks, Bottled Water, and Champagne
- Sunset Departure
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 3.5-4 hours hotel to hotel
Time spent at the Canyon
Complimentary EXCLUSIVE LIMO round trip hotel transfer are approximately 1-1½ hours prior to departure (Hotel pick up times are based on hotel location, time of day and traffic conditions)
Check-In at Papillon Las Vegas McCarran Atlantic Terminal (Please ensure you bring your government issued photo I.D. and form of payment)
Depart on your PRIVATE helicopter with landing tour to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon (Flight Time is approximately 45 minutes each way)
As your flight nears the canyon, enjoy spectacular views of the volcanic Black Mountains, Grapevine Mesa, and then across the Grand Wash Cliffs, entering the Grand Canyon
Land on the bottom
Descend approximately 4000 feet and land on the floor of the canyon for app. 30 minutes to enjoy a champagne picnic
Sunset flight returns to Las Vegas with a pass over the world-famous Las Vegas Strip
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>