Grand Celebration Sunset Private with Vegas Strip
The Las Vegas Strip is even more spectacular when viewed from your private helicopter! Start your exclusive Sunset Grand Celebration tour in a private EC-130 (EcoStar) helicopter, with seating for up to 6 passengers, leaving the Las Vegas strip. The pilot will make his way to the Hoover Dam, where the panoramic windows allow for unbelievable views of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. The tour continues with a flight path that takes you along the West Rim of the Grand Canyon over the Skywalk Glass Bridge, located at Eagle Point. You will descend 3,200 feet to a special plateau on the Canyon floor. Take advantage of the photographic beauty of your surroundings and explore the Canyon floor as your pilot prepares your champagne and light refreshments. Spend time exploring the historical Canyon walls and the shore of the Colorado River. Departure is perfectly timed to take you back to Las Vegas as the golden sunset lights up the Strip so you and your private party can enjoy the spectacular southwest desert sunset views.
- Land at the Bottom
- Complimentary roundtrip hotel transfers from most major hotels
- Private helicopter flight over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the West Rim of the Grand Canyon
- 30-minute landing on the canyon floor
- Light champagne picnic
- Sunset Departure
- Flight Duration: 90 minutes
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3.5-4 hours from hotel to hotel
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers 18 years or older booked on tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water. However, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended from the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!