Grand Celebration Sunset Private with Vegas Strip
The spectacular Las Vegas Strip is even more spectacular when viewed from your own private helicopter! Start your exclusive Sunset Grand Celebration tour in a private EC-130 (EcoStar) helicopter, with seating for up to 6 passengers, leaving the Las Vegas strip. The pilot will make his way to the Hoover Dam where the panoramic windows allow for unbelievable views of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. The tour continues with a flight path that takes you along the West Rim of the Grand Canyon over the Skywalk Glass Bridge located at Eagle Point. You will then descend 4,000 feet to a special plateau on the Canyon floor. Take advantage of the photographic beauty of your surroundings and explore the Canyon floor as your pilot prepares your champagne and light refreshments. Spend time exploring the historical Canyon walls and the shore of the Colorado River. Departure is perfectly timed to take you back to Las Vegas as the golden sunset lights up the Strip so you and your private party can enjoy the spectacular southwest desert sunset views.
- Complimentary roundtrip Private limousine hotel transfers from most major hotels
- Private helicopter flight over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the West Rim of Grand Canyon
- 30 minute landing on the canyon floor
- Light champagne picnic served under an authentic Hualapai Indian Ramada
- Beverage cooler including assorted Soft Drinks, Bottled Water, and Champagne
- Sunset Departure
- Flight Duration: 90 minutes
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3.5-4 hours from hotel to hotel
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
View our full health and safety plan.
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!