Platinum South Rim Tour with Helicopter
14 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Sprinter | Helicopter | Stand on the Edge | Meal
Experience Grand Canyon South Rim from the edge and in the air! Your tour begins with complimentary pick-up at your Las Vegas hotel. Check in at our terminal before departing in a luxury touring vehicle en route to the Grand Canyon National Park. Upon arrival, you will board your helicopter and soar over the most dramatic areas of the Grand Canyon. See the vast Kaibab National Forest surrounding the canyon gorges and Colorado River nearly one mile below your feet! Then, return to the terminal and continue the experience by touring the Grand Canyon on the ground.
Arrive at the Grand Canyon National Park and explore the amazing viewpoints from the canyon’s edge. Visit Bright Angel Lodge and check out the sights at Yavapai Point and Mather Point. Your guide will be with you every step of the way to answer your questions and provide history and information about the various regions. A box lunch is provided to enjoy at your convenience during your tour. After a full day of adventure, you will be returned to your Las Vegas hotel via ground transportation.
- Avoid the crowd. Tour aboard a 12 passenger luxury touring vehicle
- Multilingual headset narration available in English, French, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Helicopter tour over Grand Canyon
- Rim viewpoints
- Personally guided by a professional driver
- Morning snack & lunch
- Bottled water throughout the tour
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 14 hours, not including hotel transfers
Time spent at Grand Canyon
Approximately 3 hours
Approximately 4 - 4.5 hours each way
Guests are picked up at their hotel.
Rest stop in Kingman
Quick stop for a stretch and a snack.
Arrive at Papillon Heliport
Experience the canyon by air on a 25 - 30 minute tour over the widest and deepest section of the Grand Canyon.
Grand Canyon National Park
Continue the Grand Canyon experience by ground on a Mercedes Sprinter. The selected stops are the most photographed parts of the entire Grand Canyon. These famous stops are Bright Angel Lodge, Yavapai Point and Mather Point.
Enjoy a boxed lunch while visiting the canyon.
Guests are returned to their respective hotel.
Select your preferred Country and Currency
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>