Platinum South Rim Tour with Helicopter
Experience Grand Canyon South Rim from the edge and in the air! Your tour begins with complimentary pick-up at your Las Vegas hotel. Check in at our terminal before departing in a luxury touring vehicle en route to the Grand Canyon National Park. Upon arrival, you will board your helicopter and soar over the most dramatic areas of the Grand Canyon. See the vast Kaibab National Forest surrounding the canyon gorges and Colorado River nearly one mile below your feet! Then, return to the terminal and continue the experience by touring the Grand Canyon on the ground.
Arrive at the Grand Canyon National Park and explore the amazing viewpoints from the canyon’s edge. Visit Bright Angel Lodge and check out the sights at Yavapai Point and Mather Point. Your guide will be with you every step of the way to answer your questions and provide history and information about the various regions. A box lunch is provided to enjoy at your convenience during your tour. After a full day of adventure, you will be returned to your Las Vegas hotel via ground transportation.
- Stand on the Edge
- Avoid the crowd. Tour aboard a 12 passenger luxury touring vehicle
- Multilingual headset narration available in English, French, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Helicopter tour over Grand Canyon
- Rim viewpoints
- Personally guided by a professional driver
- Morning snack & lunch
- Bottled water throughout the tour
- Tour Duration: Approximately 14 hours, not including hotel transfers
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!