Platinum West Rim with Heli, Boat and Skywalk
12 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Sprinter | Helicopter | Water | Meal | Skywalk
Through a custom, magnificent and comfortable tour vehicle, witness the Grand Canyon’s Western Rim like never before, and travel from Las Vegas with a stop for views and photos of Hoover Dam, then throughout the Mojave Desert and the Joshua Tree Forest. Upon arriving the Grand Canyon West, visitors will explore riveting views, a marvelous re-creation of “Hualapai Ranch”—an authentic western town, dynamic scenery and unparalleled experiences. With a 4,000 foot decent in a well-equipped helicopter, visitors will access the Grand Canyon in full, from top to bottom. Passengers will also experience “walking the sky” across the Skywalk Glass Bridge and proceed to Guano Point where they can take advantage of the amazing photo opportunities from various vantage points. Passengers can choose one of the stops to enjoy a delectable meal. A 12-hour tour across the Grand Canyon West's most scenic destination has never been so lush, dynamic and inspiring.
Please note: For safety reasons, children under 2 are not permitted on this tour.
- Travel aboard a 12 passenger custom touring vehicle
- Grand Canyon's West Rim
- Helicopter shuttle to the bottom of the canyon
- Pontoon boat cruise on Colorado River
- Admission to the Skywalk Glass Bridge
- Guano & Eagle Point overlooks
- Light breakfast & Lunch
- Bottled water throughout the tour
- Hotel Pick-up
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 12 hours, not including hotel transfers
Time spent at Grand Canyon
Approximately 4 hours
Approximately 2.5 - 3 hours each way
Guests are picked up at their hotel and brought to the terminal to check in and to enjoy a light breakfast before departing Las Vegas on a customized touring vehicle
A brief stop is made to see the Hoover Dam and take photos
Rest Stop at Dolan Springs
Quick stop for a stretch and a snack
Arrive Grand Canyon West
Check in for the helicopter flight to the bottom of the canyon
Fly 4,000 feet to the canyon bottom
Colorado River Cruise
Cruise up the Colorado River on a pontoon boat and float back
Fly back to the terminal and transfer to the rim shuttle service
Eagle Point & Skywalk
Enjoy the views from the Skywalk Glass Bridge of the eagle-like rock and the massive gorge
This point provides more unique views and photo opportunities
A meal voucher is provided and can be used at one of the stops along the rim
Depart Grand Canyon
Return to terminal for departure back to Las Vegas with a rest stop along the way
Guests are returned to their respective hotel
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PA:MLW-5K