Platinum West Rim with Heli, Boat and Skywalk
12 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Sprinter | Helicopter | Water | Meal | Skywalk
Reach the Grand Canyon onboard a custom touring vehicle designed for sightseeing and photography. Your journey from Las Vegas to the West Rim includes a stop at the Hoover Dam as well as sights of the Joshua Tree Forest as you travel through the Mojave Desert. Each passenger will also have access to multilingual headset narration for the duration of the trip. Upon arrival to the Grand Canyon West, visitors will have the opportunity to explore multiple canyon views - including a view from the canyon floor. You will board a state-of-the-art helicopter and descend to the bottom of the canyon walls to the bank of the Colorado River.
Back at the canyon's surface, guests can board a complimentary shuttle for transport to Hualapai Ranch - a recreation of an Old West town offering food and drink, cowboy and outlaw actors, and even lasso and quickdraw lessons. Then reach Eagle Point, where the world-famous Skywalk Bridge awaits. Visitors to the Skywalk can step out 70 feet over the canyon's edge and see the bottom through the bridge's glass floor. Proceed to Guano Point and take advantage of the amazing photo opportunities from 360-degree vantage points. Additionally, choose one of the stops to enjoy a meal on us. This 12-hour tour of the Grand Canyon West is a sightseeing adventure not to be missed.
Please note: For safety reasons, children under 2 are not permitted on this tour.
- Travel aboard a 12-passenger custom touring vehicle
- Narration (Motorcoach)
- English, French, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish
- Grand Canyon's West Rim
- Helicopter shuttle to the bottom of the canyon
- Pontoon boat cruise on Colorado River
- Admission to the Skywalk Glass Bridge
- Guano & Eagle Point overlooks
- Light breakfast & Lunch
- Bottled water throughout the tour
- Hotel Pick-up
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 12 hours, not including hotel transfers
Time spent at Grand Canyon
Approximately 4 hours
Approximately 2.5 - 3 hours each way
Guests are picked up at their hotel and brought to the terminal to check in and to enjoy a light breakfast before departing Las Vegas on a customized touring vehicle
A brief stop is made to see the Hoover Dam and take photos
Rest Stop at Dolan Springs
Quick stop for a stretch and a snack
Arrive at the Grand Canyon West
Check in for the helicopter flight to the bottom of the canyon
Fly 4,000 feet to the canyon bottom
Colorado River Cruise
Cruise up the Colorado River on a pontoon boat and float back
Fly back to the terminal and transfer to the rim shuttle service
Eagle Point & Skywalk
Enjoy the views from the Skywalk Glass Bridge of the eagle-like rock and the massive gorge
This point provides more unique views and photo opportunities
A meal voucher is provided and can be used at one of the stops along the rim
Depart Grand Canyon
Return to terminal for departure back to Las Vegas with a rest stop along the way
Guests are returned to their respective hotel
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PA:MLW-5K