Platinum West Rim with Skywalk
Take this luxury tour from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim with photo stops that include Lake Mead and Hoover Dam. At the West Rim explore famous look out points like Guano Point and Eagles Rest then enjoy complimentary access to the world-famous Skywalk Bridge.
Explore the rugged alternative to the Grand Canyon National Park - the West Rim - on a thrilling day tour from Las Vegas. Your ground transport is a comfortable touring vehicle designed for sightseeing and picture-taking. Your journey includes a stop at the Hoover Dam before trekking through the Mojave Desert en route to the Grand Canyon.
The West Rim offers complimentary shuttle service to transfer you from our air terminal to the various viewpoints and locations of interest. You can stop at an Old West-style town for cowboy entertainment or visit the Native American cultural center to watch traditional Hualapai dance performances. The first viewpoint is Eagle Point, the home of the famous Skywalk Bridge - a glass-bottomed bridge letting guests stand mid-air over the canyon gorge. Across from the Skywalk is the namesake of Eagle Point, a massive section of canyon stone resembling an eagle taking flight. The second viewpoint is Guano Point, where visitors can enjoy a rich barbecue lunch surrounded by the incredible canyon landscape. All guests will also be provided ample bottled water during this trip.
- Stand on the Edge
- Hotel Pick-up
- Custom touring vehicle that comfortably seats up to 12 passengers
- Motorcoach transportation featuring air conditioning, plush seating, panoramic windows, and multilingual narration
- Photo stop of Hoover Dam
- Guano & Eagle Point Overlooks
- Admission to the Skywalk Glass Bridge
- Bottled water throughout the tour
- Breakfast Snack & Lunch included
- Tour Duration: Approximately 12 hours, not including hotel transfers
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!