Platinum West Rim with Skywalk
Take this luxury tour from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim. At the West Rim explore famous look out points like Guano Point and Eagles Rest then enjoy complimentary access to the world-famous Skywalk Bridge.
Explore the rugged alternative to the Grand Canyon National Park - the West Rim - on a thrilling day tour from Las Vegas. Your ground transport is a comfortable touring vehicle designed for sightseeing and picture-taking.
The West Rim offers complimentary shuttle service to transfer you from our air terminal to the various viewpoints and locations of interest. You can stop at an Old West-style town for cowboy entertainment or visit the Native American cultural center to watch traditional Hualapai dance performances. The first viewpoint is Eagle Point, the home of the famous Grand Canyon Skywalk Bridge - a glass-bottomed bridge letting guests stand mid-air over the canyon gorge. Across from the Skywalk is the namesake of Eagle Point, a massive section of canyon stone resembling an eagle taking flight. The second viewpoint is Guano Point, where visitors can enjoy a rich barbecue lunch surrounded by the incredible canyon landscape.
- Luxurious Mini Coach
- Stand on the Edge
- Hotel Pick-up
- Motorcoach transportation featuring television monitor, reclining seats, footrests, large vista windows
- Guano & Eagle Point Overlooks
- Admission to the Skywalk Glass Bridge
- Tour Duration: Approximately 12 hours, not including hotel transfers
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
Health and Safety Protocols
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!