Platinum West Rim with Skywalk
12 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Sprinter | Skywalk | Stand on the Edge | Meal
Experience and explore the lesser known Western Rim of the Grand Canyon. This tour, aboard our custom, uniquely comfortable, specifically designed tour vehicles, takes guests from Las Vegas to a Hoover Dam overlook then out through the Mojave Desert to the very edge of the Grand Canyon. There, visitors are welcome to explore the many viewpoints and visit an authentic re-creation of a western town known as "Hualapai Ranch". Additionally, take your adventure over the edge with a walk on the world famous glass Skywalk Bridge. This engineering marvel stretches out 70 feet past the Canyon’s edge at 4,000 feet above the canyon floor. Lunch is included as well as ample bottled water during the trip.
Please note: For safety reasons, children under 2 are not permitted on this tour.
- Hotel Pickup
- Custom touring vehicle that comfortably seats up to 12 passengers
- Photo stop of Hoover Dam
- Guano & Eagle Point Overlooks
- Admission to the Skywalk Glass Bridge
- Bottled water throughout the tour
- Breakfast Snack & Lunch included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 12 hours, not including hotel transfers
Time spent at Grand Canyon
Approximately 4 hours
Approximately 2.5 - 3 hours each way
Guests are picked up at their hotel and taken to check-in and board their customized touring vehicle
A brief stop is made for views and photos of the Hoover Dam from the O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge
Rest Stop at Dolan Springs
Quick stop for a stretch and a snack
Arrive Grand Canyon West
Transfers to multiple rim stops: Hualapai Ranch, Eagle Point, Guano Point
Arrive the ranch for some old west entertainment
Eagle Point & Skywalk
Enjoy the views from the Skywalk Glass Bridge of the eagle-like rock and the massive gorge
This point provides more unique views and photo opportunities
Lunch at one of the rim stops
Return to the terminal to meet the driver for return transfers back to Las Vegas
Quick 15 minute restroom break
Guests are returned to their respective hotel