Sunset Grand Celebration with Vegas Strip
If the Grand Celebration is the crown jewel in our helicopter tour collection, then there's simply no surpassing our Sunset Grand Celebration with Las Vegas Strip tour. Passengers take flight in an EcoStar EC-130 helicopter, considered the quietest and most environmentally friendly helicopter in the world. The spacious aircraft features stadium seating and 180-degree unobstructed view through expansive, made-for-flightseeing windows.
Guests will fly over awe-inspiring, world-renowned attractions and wonders of the world including Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Grand Canyon and the Skywalk. This tour lands at the bottom of the canyon on a private plateau overlooking the Colorado River. While there, you'll enjoy Champagne and refreshments while surrounded by the majestic grandeur of the Grand Canyon.
For a perfectly unforgettable conclusion, this version of our most popular tour is timed to culminate with a departure from the canyon into the golden light of the setting sun and then views of the Las Vegas strip at twilight!
- Breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon
- Landing at the bottom of Grand Canyon, 4,000 feet below the rim
- Champagne picnic on the canyon floor
- Exploration time
- Aerial views of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip
- Multilingual narration available in several languages
- Complimentary round trip limousine service
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
Approximately 3.5 to 4 hours
Time Spent in the Canyon
Approximately 30 minutes
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels
Check-in at our terminal facility in the heart of Las Vegas
Once in the air you will fly over the world famous Hoover Dam, which holds the largest body of water in the Southwest, Lake Mead. Then you will fly over the Grand Canyon, see Guano Point and Eagle Point, Eagle Point being home to the famous Skywalk Glass Bridge
Touch down and disembark at our exclusive landing site 4,000 feet below the rim of the Grand Canyon
Exploration and Meal
Enjoy a light meal and exploration time
Sunset Flight and Hotel Drop-off
Return by helicopter while witnessing the color changing scenery of the southwest desert as the sun sets on the horizon. Your flight will conclude with the glistening lights of the famous Las Vegas Strip. Arrive to the terminal to meet your transportation back to your hotel.
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Our "Front Seat Request" allows you to request the front seats of the aircraft you will be touring in. While every seat aboard any of our touring aircraft have a great view, the front seats offer a bit more privacy and utterly unobstructed photo opportunities.
The final seating arrangement on any helicopter is determined by an automated weight and balance calculator. The balance of weight onboard a helicopter is critical for flight safety. Since safety is our number one concern it is impossible for us to guarantee you a front seat before all guests have checked in. This is why we do not charge anything to request the seats.
If the aircraft is capable of accommodating your request then the price per seat is $50. This charge is payable when your request is confirmed after check-in. We accept most major credit cards as well as cash & travelers cheque.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PLW-4S