Private North Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour With Ecostar
Upgrade your private North Canyon helicopter tour to the most environmentally-conscious aircraft available! The luxurious EcoStar helicopter offers super-quiet technology that does not disturb the local animal life and preserves the pristine atmosphere of the Grand Canyon National Park. The EcoStar seats up to 6 passengers per aircraft and is completely privatized for your group.
The Private North Canyon with EcoStar helicopter tour sets off aboard our most environmentally friendly aircraft. The EcoStar is designed specifically for sightseeing and offers forward-facing seats with 180-degree visibility. Best of all, this luxury helicopter is built with quiet technology to avoid disturbing the natural environment.
This Grand Canyon helicopter tour offers aerial sights of the deepest and widest areas of the national park, with views of the Kaibab Forest and the Colorado River below. The helicopter can seat up to 6 passengers on each aircraft and will be reserved entirely for your party.
- Sights of Grand Canyon South & North Rim
- Headset Narration
- Amazing aerial views of Grand Canyon National Park
- Private EcoStar EC130 Aircraft Helicopter Tour - each aircraft holds up to six passengers
- Multilingual narration
- Flight Duration: Approximately 25 - 30 minutes
- All passengers must check in at the Grand Canyon National Park Airport 30 minutes before the flight time.
Optional Private North Canyon Heli Tour With Ecostar Upgrades
* Upgrade options are available for selection during checkout
Extended Flight on EcoStar Heli
Extend your Grand Canyon helicopter tour flight time and enjoy 45 - 50 minutes aboard an Eco-Star EC-130.