North Canyon with EcoStar Family Flight
starting rate with 4 person group
Private North Canyon with EcoStar Details
The Private North Canyon with EcoStar tour features our state of the art, environmentally friendly, EcoStar EC130 aircraft. These helicopters have been designed from the ground up with air tourism in mind and feature a nearly 180 degree field of view, all forward facing stadium raised seating, and a low-noise stable flight. The tour itself ventures through the Dragon Corridor of the Grand Canyon's South Rim. It's at this point that the canyon is at it widest, deepest, and most geographically dynamic. If you have ever wondered how an eagle would see Grand Canyon, this is it!
- Entire aircraft reserved for your party
- Helicopter tour over Grand Canyon
- 1st Class EcoStar EC-130 Aircraft
- Multilingual narration
- Flight Duration: Approximately 25-30 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour with no landing at the canyon. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Guests must reach the Grand Canyon National Park airport 45 minutes before their flight time.
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
View our full health and safety plan.
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!