Indian Country with VIP Dining
7 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Airplane | Stand on the Edge | Meal
This luxury air tour over the scenic American Southwest includes a fine dining experience amidst one of the most beautiful backdrops in the world: The Grand Canyon. This VIP tour begins with complimentary hotel pick-up and transport to our state-of-the-art terminal in Boulder City, just outside Las Vegas. Board your aircraft and take off for a breathtaking flight over some of the country's most beautiful desert nature. See the expanse of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Colorado River from your oversized window, perfect for photography. Upon landing at the Grand Canyon West Rim you will be escorted onto a free shuttle for transport to Eagle Point, named for the incredible naturally-formed rock structure that bears a similar appearance to an eagle spreading its wings.
Eagle Point is also the home of the Sa'Nyu Wa fine dining restaurant, where your party will have exclusive dinner reservations. This establishment features a gorgeous dining room fitted with glass walls, revealing the canyon landscape from any table. Enjoy three courses featuring savory Southwest dishes infused with Asian-inspired cuisine surrounded by the magnificent nature of the Grand Canyon. After a rich dinner, your shuttle will transport you to another fantastic viewpoint - Guano Point. Here an incredible 360-degree view of the canyon walls can be seen. Explore this unique area before reboarding your shuttle for transport back to the air terminal. Enjoy a scenic flight back to Las Vegas where hotel transportation awaits you.
- Flight from Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- Aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River
- Self-guided rim tour
- Plenty of time for shopping, photos, and exploration
- VIP dining with spectacular views of the Grand Canyon
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 7 hours hotel-to-hotel
Approximately 70 minutes roundtrip
Time Spent at the Grand Canyon
Approximately 4 hours
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Upon arrival, check in at our private air tour terminal.
Passengers board an airplane and depart to Grand Canyon West. The scenic flight includes views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River.
Grand Canyon West
Passengers arrive Grand Canyon West and board a shuttle for transfers to multiples stops along the rim. Stops include Eagle Point and Guano Point.
VIP Dining (Eagle Point)
A table with amazing views of the Grand Canyon awaits passengers at the Sa'Nyu Wa Restaurant. Passengers will enjoy a three-course meal with the canyon as their backdrop.
Explore and take advantage of the photo opportunities from this lookout point.
Return Flight & Hotel Transfers
Passengers return to the terminal and board an airplane for their return flight to Boulder City. Upon return, passengers board a motorcoach for transfers back to their Las Vegas hotel.
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: SBW-4V