Golden Eagle Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
Do you have only a few free hours in your Las Vegas vacation and want to experience the Grand Canyon like a VIP? If so, Papillon’s Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour over the Grand Canyon West Rim is perfect for you! You’ll depart from our private heliport in Boulder City, near Las Vegas, and soar aboard a sightseeing helicopter to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
The Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour gets you to the Grand Canyon quickly and in style! You’ll board a safe and comfortable sightseeing helicopter and, en-route to the Grand Canyon, soar over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Colorado River, Mojave Desert, and more before reaching the spectacular Grand Canyon West. At the Grand Canyon, you’ll see famous landmarks like the Grand Canyon Skywalk and beautiful canyon landscapes. Bring your cameras, because the views are amazing!
Music and multilingual tour narration will entertain and educate you throughout the Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour flight. After your scenic return flight, check in at the terminal transportation desk to hop on a shuttle back to select Las Vegas hotels.
- Scenic Helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead.
- Amazing aerial views of Grand Canyon West.
State-of-the-art helicopter with luxurious comfort and wide-angle windows.
- Helicopter Tour
- Hotel-to-hotel transportation from most major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip
- Multilingual narration
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3½ - 4 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 60 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers 18 years or older booked on a Grand Canyon helicopter tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Bring a bottle of water. Staying hydrated during your helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon is essential.
- Remember to bring your camera. Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged on our helicopter tours. However, please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
Optional Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour Upgrades
* Upgrade options are available for selection during checkout
Make Aircraft Private
Book a private helicopter to fly over the Grand Canyon! Marvel at the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the surrounding desert, and the majesty and mystery of the Grand Canyon's West Rim aboard your exclusive private helicopter, which seats up to 6 passengers per aircraft. It's all yours to enjoy from the comfort of the Airbus ECO-Star EC-130 helicopter with its stadium seating and unobstructed 180-degree views.
Add Las Vegas Strip
Add a Las Vegas Strip flyover to your Golden Eagle Air Tour for the ultimate Las Vegas helicopter tour adventure!
Make Aircraft Private with Las Vegas Strip
Along with a private helicopter, which seats up to 6 passengers per aircraft, enjoy a flight over the world-famous Las Vegas Strip on your return.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot's point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $60 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $60