Sunset Grand Celebration with Vegas Strip Helicopter Tour
The crown jewel of our Grand Canyon helicopter tour collection! Experience a canyon floor landing with a champagne toast and refreshments, then depart at sunset, flying over the Las Vegas Strip just as the neon lights come to life.
Papillon's Sunset Grand Celebration with Las Vegas Strip tour raises the bar for helicopter tour luxury!
You'll fly from Las Vegas, soaring above the Hoover Dam, Colorado River, Lake Mead, and Grand Canyon West.
Once your tour enters the West Rim, you'll descend 3,200 feet to the Grand Canyon floor and land at the bottom of the canyon on a remote plateau overlooking the Colorado River. Here, you'll enjoy champagne and refreshments in the heart of the Grand Canyon's unmatched beauty.
- Flight over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead with breathtaking views of Grand Canyon West.
- Canyon landing 3,200 feet below the rim.
- Champagne and refreshments on the canyon floor with exploration time.
- Aerial views of the Las Vegas Strip during sunset return flight.
- Landing on Canyon Floor
- Roundtrip hotel-to-hotel transfers
- Multilingual narration
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3½ - 4 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 90 minutes
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 60 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers 18 years or older booked on tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended from the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
Optional Sunset Grand Celebration with Vegas Strip Helicopter Tour Upgrades
* Upgrade options are available for selection during checkout
Make Aircraft Private
Take your helicopter sightseeing to an entirely different level! Book your own private helicopter and share the experience of the Grand Canyon and the Las Vegas Strip with your closest friends or family. Each aircraft holds up to 6 guests.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot's point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $60 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $60