Sunset Grand Celebration with Vegas Strip
Our most high-demand Grand Canyon helicopter tour - now offered at sunset! Experience a canyon floor landing with a champagne toast and refreshments, then depart just in time to watch the sunset across the horizon. You'll also fly over the Las Vegas Strip, just after the neon lights come to life.
If the Grand Celebration is the crown jewel in our helicopter tour collection, then there's simply no surpassing our Sunset Grand Celebration with Las Vegas Strip tour. Passengers take flight in an EcoStar EC-130 helicopter, considered the quietest and most environmentally friendly helicopter in the world. The spacious aircraft features stadium seating and 180-degree unobstructed view through expansive, made-for-flightseeing windows.
Guests will fly over awe-inspiring, world-renowned attractions and wonders of the world including Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Grand Canyon and the Skywalk. This tour lands at the bottom of the canyon on a private plateau overlooking the Colorado River. While there, you'll enjoy Champagne and refreshments while surrounded by the majestic grandeur of the Grand Canyon.
For a perfectly unforgettable conclusion, this version of our most popular tour is timed to culminate with a departure from the canyon into the golden light of the setting sun and then views of the Las Vegas strip at twilight!
- Land at the Bottom
- Breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon
- Landing at the bottom of Grand Canyon, 4,000 feet below the rim
- Champagne and a light picnic on the canyon floor
- Exploration time
- Aerial views of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip
- Multilingual narration available in several languages
- Complimentary round trip limousine-style service
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3-3.5 hours hotel to hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 90 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Health and Safety Protocols
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!