Grand Canyon Sunset Tour from Las Vegas
Grand Canyon Sunset Tour Details
The Grand Canyon sunset tour upstages all competition. Fly over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the special splendor of the Grand Canyon, past where the eagles roost as you view the Grand Canyon Skywalk from above, then descend and land on a special plateau that sits 4,000 feet below the Canyon's West Rim.
Take advantage of photo opportunities and explore as you make your way to the Canyon floor. Champagne and light refreshments are served picnic-style amid the towering cliffs marked by time and the red iron deposits that paint the canyon in majestic shades of the past. Depart the painted desert just as the sun begins to set and the sky changes from blue to beautiful hues of gold and pink. This helicopter tour from Las Vegas is sure to be one sunset that you’ll never forget.
- Breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Flight over and views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Grand Canyon West
- Landing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon, 4,000 feet below the rim
- Exploration time
- Sunset departure
- Enjoy champagne & light refreshments on the canyon floor
- Hotel pickup from major hotels on the Las Vegas Strip
- Multilingual tour narration
- Request the front seat! Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
- Tour Duration: Approximately 4-4.5 hours hotel to hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Time Spent in Canyon: Approximately 30 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed:$50.00
Health and Safety Protocols
- A face mask is required for guests and employees
- Hand sanitizer is readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces are regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles are sanitized regularly
- Social distancing is recommended
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!