Heli VIP Skywalk & Dining
5 - 5.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Helicopter | Skywalk | Stand on the Edge | Meal
This unique Grand Canyon West tour package offers passengers the ultimate VIP experience. The adventure begins with a scenic helicopter tour that flies over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Grand Canyon before touching down at its West Rim. Upon landing a VIP Skywalk tour guide will be waiting to escort you to an exclusive Skywalk shuttle.
You'll stop first at Eagle Point - home to the Skywalk Bridge. You’ll receive a front-of-the-line pass to step out more than 70 feet for thrilling views of the canyon a mile beneath you. Professional photographers are on hand to capture a complimentary souvenir Skywalk photo of your party with the canyon landscape in the background. From the bridge, you’ll discover remarkable views of Eagle Point, a colossal stone formation that resembles an eagle taking flight. Note: Personal cameras or camera phones are not allowed on the Skywalk.
After the VIP Skywalk tour, your guide will lead you to the fabulous Sa’Nyu Wa Restaurant right at the edge of the Grand Canyon. Take in amazing views from the massive dining room windows while you indulge in Southwestern-inspired dishes. Following your upscale dining experience, you will be escorted back to the helicopter for your return flight.
- Scenic helicopter flight over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- VIP front-of-the-line access to the Skywalk Glass Brdige
- VIP dining experience with amazing views of the Grand Canyon
- Roundtrip transfers from most Las Vegas hotels
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 6.5-7 hours hotel-to-hotel
Approximately 70 minutes
Time spent at the Canyon
Approximately 2.5 hours
Guests are picked up from their hotel.
Check-in at Papillon's Boulder City Terminal
Check-in for your flight and activities. Must present government-issued identification.
Enjoy spectacular views of the Black Mountains, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, and the Grand Canyon West.
Grand Canyon West
Upon arrival, guests are taken to meet their guide who will transport them to Eagle Point for their Skywalk experience.
Receive front-of-the-line admission to the Skywalk. Experience thrilling views of the canyon as you make your way around the glass bottom bridge. A souvenir photo of your Skywalk experience is included.
Guests are taken to the Sa'Nyu Wa Restaurant to their reserved table to enjoy an exquisite three-course meal with spectacular views of the canyon.
Guests are returned to our terminal by helicopter and transferred to their respective hotel by shuttle.
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PBW-3KV