Private Las Vegas Helicopter Tour - Strip Highlights Night Flight
Aboard this private Las Vegas helicopter tour, you and your group of up to six per aircraft will experience the magnificence of the Las Vegas Strip from above! This is the most impressive way to see the Strip casinos and neon lights; from the comfort of your private VIP helicopter.
Treat your private party of up to six guests per aircraft to a VIP helicopter tour where you'll all experience the magnificence of the Las Vegas Strip from a front-row seat in the sky!
Your group will board an Airbus ECO-Star EC-130, the safest and most comfortable tourism helicopter, and fly over all the Las Vegas Strip's legendary landmarks (Bellagio fountains, Paris Casino Eiffel Tower, Venetian Hotel's St. Mark's Square, Luxor Hotel pyramid, New York -New York Hotel & Casino skyline, The STRAT) and historic Downtown Las Vegas as well.
- Narrated 10-15 minute flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas Strip and the legendary Downtown district.
- Private Helicopter Tour - each aircraft holds up to six passengers
- Flight Duration: Approximately 10-15 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.