Private Vegas Strip Tour With Transfers
10 minutes Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Las Vegas
Enjoy an exclusive private helicopter, seating up to 6 passengers, on our Private Las Vegas “Strip” helicopter tour. You’ll first be picked up by a luxurious stretch limousine from your Las Vegas hotel and brought to our Las Vegas Terminal. Enjoy a glass of complimentary champagne before lifting off in your private EcoStar EC-130 helicopter! Your flight is approximately 10 to 15 minutes from the south end of the “Strip”, northbound to Downtown Fremont Street and back. See the dazzling neon lights of all Las Vegas hotels from a bird’s eye perspective!
- Narrated 10-15 minute flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas “Strip” and Downtown's “Glitter Gulch”
- Private exclusive aircraft for up to 6 passengers
- Complimentary champagne
- Round trip Limousine hotel transfers included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
Approximately 1.5 hours hotel to hotel
Approximately 10 - 15 minutes
Passengers are picked up by limousine from most major Las Vegas hotels
Check-in at our state of the art terminal facility in Las Vegas
Las Vegas Strip (Private Helicopter)
See the array of lights and hotels that make Las Vegas one of the world's most visited cities
Return to the terminal be taken back to the hotel in comfort by limousine
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|