Private Las Vegas Helicopter Tour- Strip Night Flight with Transfers
Experience the magnificence of the Las Vegas Strip from a front-row seat in the sky!
Board an Airbus ECO-Star EC-130, the safest and most comfortable tourism helicopter, and fly over legendary landmarks such as the fountains of Bellagio, the Eiffel Tower of Paris casino, the clock tower in St. Mark's Square of the Venetian Hotel, the Luxor Hotel pyramid and space beam, New York-New York Hotel & Casino skyline, and more.
Reach the end of the Strip, continue past The STRAT, and fly over the colorful and historic Downtown Las Vegas, where the legend of this gambling town began and still thrives.
Your sightseeing helicopter returns to the Papillon VIP terminal, offering the same view of the Strip in reverse.
This tour includes transportation from most Las Vegas Strip hotels and Papillon's VIP helicopter terminal.
- Narrated 10-15 minute flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas Strip and the legendary Downtown district.
- Private Helicopter Tour - each aircraft holds up to six passengers
- Private Hotel-to-hotel transfer
- Tour Duration: Approximately 1.5 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 10-15 minutes
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 60 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.