Platinum West Rim Tour with Heli and Boat
12 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Sprinter | Helicopter | Land at the Bottom | Meal | Stand on the Edge | Water
On the Platinum West Rim Tour with Helicopter and Boat, you will have the opportunity to see some of the most spectacular sights in the Southwest United States. Start with complimentary hotel transfers to our terminal. After check-in and a light breakfast, your journey begins in a customized touring vehicle designed for comfort and sightseeing. Your professional driver will provide details of the history and landmarks of the southwest as you pass them. Enjoy a brief stop for viewing and photos at Hoover Dam en route to the canyon. Upon arrival at the West Rim, you'll board a helicopter for a thrilling descent to the canyon floor. Follow a rugged trail to the banks of the Colorado River where a pontoon boat awaits. Relax amidst the serene environment as your guide provides details of the canyon's history. Return to the rim via helicopter and board a shuttle to several stops to continue exploring. Visit an Old Western town offering entertainment and activities. Make your way to Eagle Point and see the naturally-carved stone Eagle sculpted within the walls of the canyon. Finally, stop at Guano Point to experience a 360-degree vantage points perfect for picture-taking. Enjoy a meal right at the canyon's edge, surrounded by the spectacular landscape. Your return to Las Vegas will be a comfortable and relaxing journey after experiencing the Grand Canyon from top to bottom.
Please note: For safety reasons, children under 2 are not permitted on this tour.
- Tour Duration: Approximately 12 hours, not including hotel transfers
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Travel aboard a 12-passenger custom touring vehicle
- Arrive at Grand Canyon West Rim
- Helicopter descent to the bottom of the canyon
- Pontoon boat cruise along Colorado River
- Overlooks at Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Light breakfast and lunch included
- Bottled water provided throughout the tour
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 12 hours, not including hotel transfers
Time spent at Grand Canyon West
Approximately 4 hours
Approximately 2.5-3 hours each way
Guests are picked up at their hotel and brought to the terminal to check in. Enjoy a light breakfast before departing Las Vegas on a customized touring vehicle.
A brief stop will be made to see the Hoover Dam and take photos.
Rest Stop at Dolan Springs
Quick stop for a stretch and a snack
Arrive Grand Canyon West
Check in for the helicopter flight to the bottom of the canyon.
Fly 4,000 feet down to the canyon floor.
Colorado River Cruise
Cruise up and down the Colorado River on a pontoon boat.
Fly back to the terminal and transfer to the rim shuttle service.
Enjoy live entertainment and activities in a recreation of an Old Western town.
Visit Eagle Point and Guano Point. Both points offer spectacular and unique views of the canyon.
A meal voucher is provided and can be used at one of the stops along the rim.
Depart Grand Canyon
Return to terminal for departure back to Las Vegas with a rest stop along the way.
Guests are returned to their respective hotel.