Platinum West Rim Tour with Heli and Boat
On the Platinum West Rim Tour with Helicopter and Boat, you will be able to see some of the most spectacular sights in this part of the country. Included in this tour are complimentary hotel transfers, comfort in a customized touring vehicle, views of Hoover Dam, helicopter and boat experience, shuttle transfers to stops along rim. All of which contributes to the ultimate experience of a lifetime!
After check in and a light breakfast, the experience begins by boarding a customized touring vehicle for departure to the Grand Canyon West. Your professional driver will provide details of the history and landmarks of the southwest as you pass them. Enjoy a brief stop for views and photos of the Hoover Dam. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon, you'll board a helicopter and descend to the bottom of the canyon. Follow a rugged trail to the banks of the Colorado River where the pontoon boat awaits. Enjoy the serene surroundings while your guide provides details and history of the canyon. Continue exploring the canyon when you return to the rim and board a shuttle to several stops. At the various stops, you can see an old western town with entertainment and activities, be amazed with an eagle-like rock creation nature sculpted with the walls of the canyon, and the multiple vantage points one stop has to offer that is perfect for picture taking. Enjoy a meal of your preference at one of these stops. Relax in comfort as you return to Las Vegas after experiencing the Grand Canyon from top to bottom.
Please note: For safety reasons, children under 2 are not permitted on this tour.
- Travel aboard a 12 passenger custom touring vehicle
- Grand Canyon's West Rim
- Helicopter shuttle to the bottom of the canyon
- Pontoon boat cruise on Colorado River
- Guano & Eagle Point overlooks
- Light breakfast & Lunch
- Bottled water throughout the tour
- Hotel Pick-up
- Tour Duration: Approximately 12 hours hotel to hotel
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 12 hours hotel to hotel
Time spent at Grand Canyon
Approximately 4 hours
Approximately 2.5 - 3 hours each way
Guests are picked up at their hotel and brought to the terminal to check in and to enjoy a light breakfast before departing Las Vegas on a customized touring vehicle
A brief stop is made to see the Hoover Dam and take photos
Rest Stop at Dolan Springs
Quick stop for a stretch and a snack
Arrive Grand Canyon West
Check in for the helicopter flight to the bottom of the canyon
Fly 4,000 feet to the canyon bottom
Colorado River Cruise
Cruise up the Colorado River on a pontoon boat and float back
Fly back to the terminal and transfer to the rim shuttle service
Enjoy live entertainment and activities in an old western town setting
Visit Eagle Point then Guano Point. Both points offer spectacular views of the canyon
A meal voucher is provided and can be used at one of the stops along the rim
Depart Grand Canyon
Return to terminal for departure back to Las Vegas with a rest stop along the way
Guests are returned to their respective hotel
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PA:MLW-5