Private Grand Celebration with Vegas Strip
3.5-4 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Helicopter | Limo | Land at the Bottom | Meal
You haven't seen the Grand Canyon until you've experienced it from the air during our Private Grand Celebration with Vegas Strip tour. As our most popular tour, it sells out weeks in advance because of the stunning and unique experience it offers.
The tour starts in a private luxurious EC-130 helicopter, which seats up to 6 passengers. It has wide-angle windows that provide every passenger with a clear view of the majestic scenery.
That scenery includes the Grand Canyon’s West Rim. See it from above before landing on a private plateau that overlooks the Colorado River. There, enjoy refreshments and time to explore.
In addition to the Grand Canyon, see the Hoover Dam in all its engineering grandeur along with the spectacular Grand Wash Cliffs and Grapevine Mesa. And the whole time, you'll hear multilingual narration of your choice and choreographed music that enhances the spectacular views. As you return from the Grand Canyon, you’ll enjoy a bird’s eye view as you fly over the world famous Las Vegas “Strip”.
You won't want to miss this tour. It will be the highlight of your vacation!
- Private dedicated aircraft
- Get picked up in a complimentary stretch limousine!
- Breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon.
- Flight over and views of Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon
- Landing at the bottom of Grand Canyon 4,000 feet below the rim
- Light meal & refreshments on the canyon floor
- Exploration time
- Aerial views of the Vegas Strip
- Multi-lingual narration
- Round trip Limousine hotel transfers included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 3.5-4 hours hotel to hotel.
Time spent at the Canyon
Passengers are picked up by limousine from most major Las Vegas hotels
Check-in at our state of the art terminal facility in Las Vegas
Once in the air you will fly over the world famous Hoover Dam, which holds the largest body of water in the Southwest, Lake Mead. Then you will fly over the Grand Canyon, see Guano and Eagle Points (home of the Skywalk) on the way to the bottom of the canyon, a 4,000 ft. descent.
Exploration and Meal
Enjoy a light meal and exploration time
Return Flight and Hotel
Your pilot will ask you to load back onto the helicopter for your return flight. On the way back you will fly over the world known Las Vegas Strip. Once you are back you will be brought back to your complimentary limousine and taken back to your hotel.
Select your preferred Country and Currency
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>