Private Grand Celebration Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
Soar into adventure on a private Grand Canyon tour with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters. This private helicopter tour from Las Vegas will fly over the Grand Canyon, the Las Vegas Strip, the Hoover Dam, the Colorado River, Lake Mead, and more. You'll even enjoy champagne and a light picnic after the helicopter landing on the floor of the Grand Canyon West Rim. Each aircraft will hold up to six passengers.
- Departing From: Las Vegas
- Destination: Grand Canyon West
- Duration: Approximately 3½-4 hours from hotel pick-up to hotel drop-off
- Product Code: pa-plw-4-prvt
This is the most luxurious Grand Canyon tour from Las Vegas! Aboard your Private Grand Celebration Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour, you'll enjoy spectacular aerial views of the Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon West Rim before landing on a remote plateau that overlooks the Colorado River. Enjoy a glass of champagne, a light picnic, and plenty of time to explore the canyon floor.
During your private helicopter flight back to Las Vegas, you'll enjoy a bird's-eye view of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. This will be the highlight of your vacation that you simply can't miss!
- Flight over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead with breathtaking views of Grand Canyon West.
- Canyon landing 3,200 feet below the rim.
- Champagne and refreshments on the canyon floor with exploration time.
- Aerial views of the Las Vegas Strip during return flight.
- Private Helicopter Tour - each aircraft holds up to six passengers
- Landing on Canyon Floor
- Private roundtrip hotel-to-hotel transfers
- Multilingual narration
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3½ - 4 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 90 minutes
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 60 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers 18 years or older booked on a Grand Canyon helicopter tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Bring a bottle of water. Staying hydrated during your private Grand Canyon helicopter landing tour is essential.
- Remember to bring your camera. Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged on our helicopter tours. However, please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Are you unsure what to wear on a West Rim helicopter tour? Layered clothing is recommended from the months of March to September. Winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Optional Private Grand Celebration Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour Upgrade
* Upgrade options are available for selection during checkout
A VIP sunset departure adds an explosion of color and excitement to this trip. Experience stunning sunset panoramas from the most exciting vantage points imaginable; in your own private helicopter!
Private Grand Celebration Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour FAQ
- How long is the private Grand Celebration with Vegas Strip Helicopter flight and tour?
The round-trip flight duration for the private Grand Celebration with Vegas Strip Helicopter tour is approximately 90 minutes. The total tour duration takes about 3.5-4 hours with 30-minutes ground time on the canyon floor.
- What type of helicopter do passengers fly on for the private Grand Celebration helicopter tour?
Papillon operates the Airbus ECO-Star EC-130, which is the safest and most comfortable tourism helicopter on the private Grand Celebration helicopter tour. The Eco-Star offers outstanding visibility, luxurious seating, and superior passenger comfort and amenities, including Bose headsets offering Grand Canyon tour narration in several languages.
- What languages are the private Grand Celebration With Strip tour narrations offered in?
Our private Grand Celebration With Strip helicopter tour narration is offered in English, Chinese - Mandarin & Cantonese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish.