Grand Celebration: Private Grand Canyon Tours from Las Vegas with Strip
Private Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas Description
You haven't seen the Grand Canyon until you've experienced it from the air during our Grand Celebration Las Vegas Private Helicopter Tour to the Grand Canyon. The stunning experience that this tour offers is the reason it is our most popular tour, and why it regularly sells out weeks in advance.
During this Grand Canyon tour from Las Vegas, enjoy spectacular aerial views of the Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon West Rim before landing on a private plateau that overlooks the Colorado River. There, enjoy a glass of champagne, a light picnic, and plenty of time to explore the canyon floor.
During your private helicopter flight back to Las Vegas, you'll enjoy a bird's-eye view of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. This private helicopter will be a highlight of your vacation that you simply can't miss!
Private Grand Celebration Tour Highlights
- Luxurious stretch limousine pick-up and drop-off from most major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip
- Once in the air, your private helicopter tour will soar over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Breathtaking aerial views of Grand Canyon West lookouts like Guano Point and Eagle Point
- Music and multilingual tour narration throughout the flight
- Touch down and disembark at our exclusive landing site 4,000 feet below the rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Enjoy champagne, a light picnic, and time to explore the bottom of the Grand Canyon
- During your private helicopter flight home, you'll soar over the world-famous neon lights of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Board your return flight at sunset during the sunset private Grand Celebration helicopter tour
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Destination: Grand Canyon West
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3.5-4 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Helicopter Flight Duration: Approximately 90 minutes
- Time Spent at the Grand Canyon: Approximately 30 minutes
- Hotel Pick-up: Passengers are picked up by a luxurious stretch limousine from most major Las Vegas hotels
- Check-In: Check in at our state-of-the-art terminal in Las Vegas.
Items to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a Grand Canyon helicopter tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Bring a bottle of water. Staying hydrated during your private Grand Canyon helicopter landing tour is essential.
- Remember to bring your camera. Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged on our helicopter tours. However, please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Are you unsure what to wear on a West Rim helicopter tour? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September. Winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
About Your Private Helicopter
We are proud to fly the most advanced tour helicopters available. Our EC-130 ECOStar helicopters feature forward-facing theater-style seating for an unobstructed 180-degree view.
Professionally trained and certified pilots will guide you across the breathtaking Southwestern landscapes, pointing out highlights as you fly. Each passenger aboard this private helicopter tour will be provided noise-cancelling headsets to facilitate easy communication with the pilot and multilingual narration throughout the flight.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
- Transparent Pricing: The price of the private Grand Canyon helicopter landing tour with Las Vegas Strip is clearly listed online next the booking location. Even better? Our lowest prices are available online for you to easily compare and see which tour is right for you.
- No Hidden Fees: You'll never see a "convenience fee" or a "booking fee." Our transparent pricing covers taxes, fees, and surcharges. So the rate we quote you is the rate you pay. No guesswork necessary.
- No Commissioned Staff: Our reservation specialists aren't just "trying to sell you something." They'll help you find the tour that is best for your budget and personal preference.
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
View our full health and safety plan.
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!