GCW Helicopter Landing with Park Entry
This Grand Canyon helicopter tour offers stunning views of the West Rim as you descend into the canyon and land at the bank of the Colorado River. You will have time to take photos and explore, before returning to the Grand Canyon West Airport, from there a shuttle awaits to take you to various lookout points.
Grand Canyon West offers unique exploring options and is the only destination that allows landing on the floor of the Grand Canyon. Surrounded by unparalleled beauty, you will descend into the canyon unto a private plateau next to the Colorado River. Don't forget to bring your camera because the stunning scenery is the perfect backdrop for any photo opportunity. You will return to the surface by helicopter, where passengers will continue their journey at the rim with a hop-on-hop-off shuttle. Lookout points include Eagle Point, home to the Skywalk, a 70-foot horseshoe-shaped glass-bottom bridge extending out from the canyon. The second stop is Guano Point, where guests explore and take the Highpoint Hike, which offers 360-degree views of the majestic Grand Canyon below.
- Land at the Bottom
- Stand on the Edge
- Grand Canyon West Park Entry with hop-on-hop-off shuttle to Guano point and Eagle point
- Grand Canyon West Rim
- Helicopter descent to canyon floor
- Self-guided rim tour
- Plenty of time for photos, shopping, and exploration
- Flight Duration: 5 - 7 minutes each way
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!