Strip Highlights with Limo Transfers
1.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Las Vegas
Helicopter | Limo
Experience the magnificence of the Las Vegas Strip from a front row seat in the sky! Board a state-of-the-art helicopter and fly over legendary landmarks including the New York-New York skyline, the fountains of Bellagio, the Eiffel Tower of Paris and the Clock Tower in St. Mark's Square of the Venetian. Soar over the Roman Empire of Caesars and the space beam of the Luxor pyramid. Reach the end of the Strip and continue past the Stratosphere to the historic Downtown Las Vegas, where the decades-old casinos that started this gambling town still thrive. Your aircraft's return to the terminal offers the same view of the Strip in reverse. This tour includes complimentary limousine transportation between your hotel and the terminal for a true VIP experience.
- Narrated 10-15 minute flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas Strip and the legendary Downtown district
- Complimentary champagne
- Roundtrip limousine hotel transfers included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 1.5 hours hotel-to-hotel
Approximately 10-15 minutes
Passengers are picked up by limousine from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Check in at our state-of-the-art terminal facility in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Strip
See the neon lights, casinos, and hotels that have made Las Vegas one of the world's most visited cities.
Return to the terminal and be taken back to your hotel by limousine.
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PLS1:SWA
This Promotion will be available for booking February 12, 2018