2 for 1 Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour
16 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Bus | Stand on the Edge | Hoover Dam | Meal
Fulfill your lifetime dream of visiting the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon on the South Rim Motorcoach Tour. Our state-of-the-art touring vehicle whisks you from your Las Vegas hotel direct to the Grand Canyon National Park, and then returns you full of enthusiasm for the natural beauty you have experienced. Start with a short ride to Hoover Dam with a stop for sightseeing and photos. Continue on through the Mojave Desert and along the Colorado River to your destination at the Grand Canyon National Park.
Knowledgeable commentary by your driver will both inform and entertain you. Learn about the history of the American Southwest, the forces of nature that shaped the scenery, and the ancient people who inhabited the land. Frequent rest stops will allow you to experience the stark beauty up close and personally, with ample opportunity to photograph the landscape. After reaching the South Rim, enjoy a hike along its edge and marvel at the immensity of the canyon floor below. Each passenger will receive a meal voucher to redeem at the National Geographic Visitor Center, which houses plentiful educational exhibits. Additional stops at Mather Point and Grand Canyon Village offer awe-inspiring views and add to your Grand Canyon sightseeing adventure. After a long day of exploring, your motorcoach will make the journey back to Las Vegas and return you to you hotel.
Grand Canyon IMAX Movie: The Hidden Secrets
During checkout, add tickets to the IMAX film “Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets” at the National Geographic Visitor Center. Enjoy a meal before continuing your journey to Grand Canyon National Park.
- Hotel-pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned coach with restrooms and plush seating
- Large viewing windows and television monitors
- Rest stops between Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon National Park
- Brief stop on the O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge for photo opportunities of Hoover Dam
- Entertaining and informative commentary from your driver/guide
- Arrive at Grand Canyon National Park with stops at Mather Point and Grand Canyon Village
- Stop at the National Geographic Center Food Court. A meal voucher is provided.
- Optional IMAX movie: Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 14 hours, not including hotel transfers
Lunch & Grand Canyon Experience
Approximately 3.5 hours
Approximately 5–5.5 hours each way
Guests are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels approximately 1-1.5 hours prior to departure.
Guests check-in and depart the depot.
Hoover Dam Overlook
Enjoy a brief stop on the O'Callaghan-Tillman bypass bridge overlooking the famous Hoover Dam for photo opportunities.
Joshua Tree Forest & Rest Stop
Travel through the 900-year-old Joshua tree forest. Rest stop in Kingman, Arizona to stretch your legs.
National Geographic Visitor Center
A meal voucher is provided and redeemable at the food court before continuing to the Grand Canyon.
Grand Canyon National Park
Arrive at the Grand Canyon National Park. Stops at Mather Point and Bright Angel Lodge offer the most pristine views of the park.
Las Vegas Return
Return to the National Geographic Visitor Center to board the bus for transfer back to Las Vegas. Rest stop along the way.
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: BLG-R:CSRB